As Sr. Project Manager, one is responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of Productive AV’s projects. This role will understand ensure project scope and financials are maintained, as well as project deliverables are staying within promised timeframes. One must possess strong project management and influencing skills, as well as have strong attention to detail and have the ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities at once.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Understands overall project scope and cost targets; determines the number of employees, contractors, and trips needed for each project
- Coordinates with other Team Leads and Director of Operations on establishing tentative schedules for project milestones; creates a schedule
- Maintains project updates and tasks within project management software; keeping information up to date at all times
- Monitors project management software for pending questions and assign tasks to appropriate individuals
- Communicates regularly with necessary parties to ensure project milestones are met fully and in a timely manner; disseminates information to appropriate parties; ensures clients satisfaction
- Leads Project Coordinators to create project itineraries and logistic specifications for each install trip; supports Project Coordinators in travel arrangements for team members
- Communicates with General Contractors, Venue Staff, Team Leads, and Project Coordinators to confirm need and delivery of all materials/lifts/forklifts/storage/security
- Coordinates with purchasing to determine the dates and location products should be delivered
- Schedules and leads necessary meetings to ensure successful execution of projects
- Develops training and professional development for technicians
- Recruits and develops team members for the Project Management team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Passionate about clients and staff; works to consistently meet and/or exceed client satisfaction
- Strong self-discipline; self-starter who delivers quality work with a high sense of urgency and accountability
- Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to have tact, patience, and courtesy when communicating and interacting with others
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written, and interpersonal skills; ability to interact and influence others within all levels of an organization in a professional manner
- Driven, operating with a sense of urgency and “hustle”
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details at the same time
- Able to demonstrate operational expertise confidently in project and logistics environments
- Ability to solve problems, while being conscious of budgets, timeline, and impacts on other projects and internal staff
- 5+ years managing large, complex projects
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in the A/V/L, Security, and IT industry preferred
- CTS, PMP, and manufacture certifications preferred
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required for team members that may operate company vehicles.
Work is performed in various environments with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand, and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end equipment, electrical components, and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members will be asked to work in multiple locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PAV.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and do not tolerate the behavior, harassment, discrimination, or prejudice based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.